Game 1: Snipers win 857-791
Game 2: Force wins 817-795
Game 3: Snipers win 934-864
Snipers win 16 of 23 points
Everyone knew the Snipers were a team to fear, once Gage got it going and Uday started to get used to things. Bad news for Force as it had to happen against them. Gage bowled up to his potential and Uday had a career day for the Snipers as they took 2 out of 3 from Force.
In Game 1, Pat bowled his season high of 128, Gage put in 177, and Uday added in 120 to all score points for the Snipers. Prince bowled a 201 to get a point for Force, while Riz had a 172 as he continues to get better each week. But with Matt and Moe missing, Force was once again falling just a little short.
In game 2, Linsanity returned to the league as James bowled a 126 to score a point for Force. Prince put in his season high of 223 to also score for Force. Riz and Stan did just enough to get Force a close win. Gage led the Snipers with a 171, while Uday had a 137 for the Snipers, both of whom scored points.
In game 3, Gage was simply on fire with 6 strikes in a row, finishing with his season high of 244; showing his summer form and just how good he can be. Uday had a turkey and finished with his season high of 153. Guerrier avoided being shutout with a great game of 197. Snipers showed their potential bowling a 934. Force bowled well; Riz had a 188, Prince had a 182, and Stan had a 162, and James had a 135 (James scored a point for Force). Force had a more than respectable 864, but the Snipers were that much better, taking 6 points, and the series in the last game.
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (130)
- Asian Sensation vs Pin Smackers Preview
- Number 5 most clutch bowler in the league
- Force vs Strike Kings Preview
- Snipers vs Strikes n Spares Preview
- Yash “The Shark” Mahajan ...
- SASN Radio 11/16/2012 - Talking SABL, SAFL, SABowl...
- Week 6 Power Rankings
- Strikes n Spares vs Balls n Strikes Post game Recap
- Force vs Asian Sensation Postgame Recap
- Player Of The Week
- Balls n Strikes Balls n Strikes were destroy...
- Post Game Strike Kings vs Pin Smackers
- Difference in Averages
- As of Week 6 Highest Average 1. Jason Reis (Strik...
- Balls of Fury- Episode 6 Ayaz Dar interviews Muft...
- Includes Weeks 4-6Updated as of 11/25/12
- Week 6 Top 5 Games Over Average1. Shumail Haque(Ba...
- Week 6 Stats Most Strikes1. Jason Reis (Strik...
- Pin Pals vs Snipers Preview
- Strike Kings vs Pin Smackers Preview
- Asian Sensation vs Force Preview
- Strikes n Spares vs Balls n Strikes Preview
- Player Of the Week
- Week 4 to Week 5 Average Differences
- Asian Sensation vs Pin Pals Post Game Recap
- Strikes n Spares vs Pin Smackers Post Game Recap
- Strike Kings vs Snipers Post Game Recap
- Balls N Strikes Vs Force Post Game Recap
- Standings as of Week 5
- Stats Based on Weeks 4 and 5Updated 11/18/12
- Week 5 Hot Pins
- Week 5 Top 5 Games Over Average 1. Mufthy Dastigi...
- Week 5 Stats Most Strikes1. Abhishek Kumar (Pin S...
- Hurricane Sandy and it's affect on NY
- Asian Sensation vs Pinpals Preview
- Week 5 Predictions
- BOWLING CANCELLED 11/11
- Top 2 teams clash Again !
- Match Preview
- Match Previews
- Bowling Cancelled!
- Snipers vs Force Recap
- Video Highlights from Strike Kings vs Balls n Stri...
- Post Game Recap- Asian Sensation Vs Pin Pals
- Post Game Recap Balls n Strikes vs Strike Kings
- Post Game Recap- Strikes and Spares vs Pin Smackers
- ▼ November (47)