Friday, November 23, 2012
Asian Sensation vs Force Preview
Its 10am ! Do you know where the rest of team Force is? They are not at the bowling alley that's for sure. Prince has been under stress with his roster and it has been reflecting on the lanes as he bowled well below his avg with a 152,147 & 169. Riz is doing well with a 160 avg and winning 2-3 matchup pts per week. Prince needs Moe and Matt to show up, but once they do Force will be a viable team to face. Looks like teams like BnS will look to pounce on Force and the Standings. Force has slowly dropped to last place in the league, but Prince knows there is plenty of time to stage a comeback. The first step to the comeback would be obviously bowling with a full roster.
Asian Sensation are coming off an intense showdown with the Pin Pals with coming away with 10 pts . The "SHARK" Yash lived up to words as he went heads up with Ayaz "DADDY DAY CARE" in the anchor position and took 2 matchup pts. Jin "GANGNAM STYLE" had an impressive series especially bowling 3rd and scoring 173,158 and a 224. Amin had a decent showing averaging a 160+ series and winning 2-3 matchup pts but Khaled "THE SILENT ASSASIN" was sure silent. While they were practicing Khaled was not on his game which is why he was bowling 2nd. He finally woke up in the 3rd game with a 185 but it was too little too late .
The story of the match-up is the return of Justin aka JR2K this weekend. He will be using Jason's bowling ball, and it will be easy as taking candy from a baby. Force will likely be missing players, so this is a clean sweep for Asian Sensation as they take all 3 games.
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (130)
- Asian Sensation vs Pin Smackers Preview
- Number 5 most clutch bowler in the league
- Force vs Strike Kings Preview
- Snipers vs Strikes n Spares Preview
- Yash “The Shark” Mahajan ...
- SASN Radio 11/16/2012 - Talking SABL, SAFL, SABowl...
- Week 6 Power Rankings
- Strikes n Spares vs Balls n Strikes Post game Recap
- Force vs Asian Sensation Postgame Recap
- Player Of The Week
- Balls n Strikes Balls n Strikes were destroy...
- Post Game Strike Kings vs Pin Smackers
- Difference in Averages
- As of Week 6 Highest Average 1. Jason Reis (Strik...
- Balls of Fury- Episode 6 Ayaz Dar interviews Muft...
- Includes Weeks 4-6Updated as of 11/25/12
- Week 6 Top 5 Games Over Average1. Shumail Haque(Ba...
- Week 6 Stats Most Strikes1. Jason Reis (Strik...
- Pin Pals vs Snipers Preview
- Strike Kings vs Pin Smackers Preview
- Asian Sensation vs Force Preview
- Strikes n Spares vs Balls n Strikes Preview
- Player Of the Week
- Week 4 to Week 5 Average Differences
- Asian Sensation vs Pin Pals Post Game Recap
- Strikes n Spares vs Pin Smackers Post Game Recap
- Strike Kings vs Snipers Post Game Recap
- Balls N Strikes Vs Force Post Game Recap
- Standings as of Week 5
- Stats Based on Weeks 4 and 5Updated 11/18/12
- Week 5 Hot Pins
- Week 5 Top 5 Games Over Average 1. Mufthy Dastigi...
- Week 5 Stats Most Strikes1. Abhishek Kumar (Pin S...
- Hurricane Sandy and it's affect on NY
- Asian Sensation vs Pinpals Preview
- Week 5 Predictions
- BOWLING CANCELLED 11/11
- Top 2 teams clash Again !
- Match Preview
- Match Previews
- Bowling Cancelled!
- Snipers vs Force Recap
- Video Highlights from Strike Kings vs Balls n Stri...
- Post Game Recap- Asian Sensation Vs Pin Pals
- Post Game Recap Balls n Strikes vs Strike Kings
- Post Game Recap- Strikes and Spares vs Pin Smackers
- ▼ November (47)