Strike Kings vs Force
The is a matchup where a very underachieving team in Strike Kings is facing a team in Force that can't field a full roster.
Strike Kings is led by Don Ali who is the number two bowler in the league. He averages over a 200 and can easily bowl strike after strike. Whatever Don Ali bowls this weekend won't really matter. This matchup will all depend on his supporting cast in Ammad, Nisar, and Eddie. Ammad has bowled better every week as we saw a game over 200 last week. Ammad though is capable of rolling a stinker and bowling in the 120 range. Nisar is very inconsistent who can bowl a 180, but can easily bowl a 110.Nisar will be their leadoff man who has to set the tempo for this team. The most overrated player has to be Eddie who has been bowling very poorly this season. He will be matched up against Prince, and Eddie's bowling with either pave the way to victory or pave the way to a defeat. A team is only as strong as it's weakest link, so we will see what this supporting cast can do.
Force on the other hand is a team that decides they don't want to show up for the match. When they bowl with 4 guys they are almost unbeatable. The problem is all season 3 guys have only showed up to bowl. If you do the math 4 is better than 3 and that is why Force is been struggling. Force is led by their top dog Prince who has bowled well this season. Prince has taken a lot of scrunity from the league but, it is not his fault the team is bowling poorly. Matt and Riz have decided they rather go to the clubs and party than bowl. They will have to show up and bowl well if they want to win. Abbas as been the surprise of the league so far making a huge impact for team Force. He has bowled very consistent and gives Prince that number two role that he needs.
The prediction is, if Force brings 4 players, Force will take no more than 14 points. If Force brings 3 players then Strike Kings will take at least 17.
- ► 2014 (28)
- Playoff Preview - (3) Asian Sensation vs (6) Force...
- SASN Radio - Talking NY Knicks and the NBA All Sta...
- Playoffs- Balls n Strikes vs Strike Kings
- Season Stats League Leaders
- Week 16 Hot Pins
- Week 16 Stats
- Week 16- Asian Sensation vs Balls n Strikes
- Week 16- Strikes n Spares vs Pin Pals
- Week 16 -Force vs Strike Kings
- Week 16-Snipers vs Pin Smackers
- Pin Smackers vs Snipers Preview
- Balls of Fury Week 15
- Week 15 Stats
- Heel of the Week- Week 15
- Bowling for Cancer Charity Event Date: February 1...
- Asian Sensation vs Balls n Strikes Post Game
- Week 15 Hot Pins
- week 15- Snipers vs Pin Smackers
- Week 15- Asian Sensation vs Balls n Strikes
- Week 15- Strikes n Spares vs Pin Pals
- Week 15- Strike Kings vs Force
- Strikes n Spares vs Pin Pals Post game recap
- Strike Kings vs Force Recap
- Strike Kings vs Force Preview
- Asian Sensation Vs Balls n Strikes Preview
- Pin smackers vs Snipers Preview
- Week 14 Stats
- Pin Smackers vs Strike Kings Post Game
- Strikes n Spares vs Pin Pals preview
- Hot Pins Week 14
- Strikes n Spares vs Balls n Strikes Post Game
- Player of the Week
- Balls of Fury featuring Ayaz Dar with special gues...
- Welcome to Splitsville Week 14
- Week 14 Videos
- Week 14-200 Club
- Week 14 High Handicap Scores
- Pin pals vs Snipers
- Pin Smackers vs Strike Kings
- Balls n Strikes vs Strikes n Spares
- Force vs Asian Sensation
- Player of the Week
- ▼ February (42)
- ► 2012 (191)